Are you trying to set up a Google Business Profile for your small business or startup, but find yourself hitting roadblocks?
Don’t worry – you’re not alone. As a service provider, I have seen many businesses having trouble with their Google Business Profile applications.
But that doesn’t mean you should give up!
By following these five tips, you’ll be able to get your business profile up and running in no time:
- Create digital footprints: Before you apply for your profile, build your online presence by creating digital footprints with things like a website, social media accounts and local directory listings.
- Fill out your profile info: Make sure every field of your Google Business Profile is filled out accurately and completely. This includes business name, address, phone number, website URL, and opening hours.
- Get verified: Keep an eye out for the verification code Google will send you to authenticate your business. Don’t put this off – verify your profile right away.
- Gather reviews: Getting customer reviews is key to improving your ranking in the Google three pack. Ask your customers to leave genuine reviews about their experiences with your business on your Google Business Profile.
- Keep your profile updated: It is essential that you keep your business profile up-to-date by regularly updating your opening hours, adding new photos, and responding to customer reviews.
By following these five steps, you should be able to get your Google Business Profile up and running in no time. This is part of your digital marketing strategy! Read more about digital marketing here.